New Clinical Therapists Positions
Through The Forest Counseling of Boston
Are you looking for a Clinical Therapist role in the greatest city, Boston Mass? If so, check out this ad!
We are currently seeking to hire experienced Clinical Therapists for full-time positions to work with children, adolescents, adults, and families in Boston, MA.
Through The Forest Counseling is a private practice that specializes in individual, couples, and family counseling. Our clinicians provide therapy services to clients of all ages and backgrounds who live in the Greater Boston MA area, Quincy MA, and also New Haven, CT.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Clinical Therapist, then please apply today!
Through The Forest Counseling is a private practice mental health and addiction counseling center in Boston & Quincy MA, and in New Haven, CT. We are currently seeking clinical therapists for full-time positions to work with children, adolescents, adults, and families who are struggling with depression, anxiety disorders, or substance abuse issues. Please contact our team today to learn more about the exciting opportunities we have available!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains HIPAA compliance.
- Ensures client needs are met.
- Acts as a primary therapist to address mental health/substance abuse issues and overall wellness.
- Documents all time spent with the client in the client’s file.
- Maintains accurate notes and documentation.
- Evaluate all life function areas, including mental, spiritual, environmental, and living conditions.
- Leads and/or participates in group and individual therapy sessions.
- Attends staff meetings and training as scheduled.
- Maintains licensing requirements.
- Records staff notes within 24 hours.
- Collect Co-Pays/Fees from client
- Responsible for reporting changes in schedule/availability
- Responsible for reviewing availability and reserving rooms for scheduled appointments
- Responsible for maintaining individual malpractice insurance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree
- LCSW, LMHC, LICSW or LMFT License
- Experience in group counseling
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Able to do maintain client records
- Ability to speak a second language helpful: Spanish, Cape Verdean and/or Haitian Creole, Haitian a plus
Through the Forest Counseling FBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.