Are you looking for a Clinical Therapist role in the greatest city, Boston Mass? If so, check out this ad!
We are currently seeking to hire experienced Clinical Therapists for full-time positions to work with children, adolescents, adults and families in Boston, MA.
Through The Forest Counseling is a private practice that specializes in individual, couples and family counseling. Our clinicians provide therapy services to clients of all ages and backgrounds who live in the Greater Boston area.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Clinical Therapist, then please apply today!
Through The Forest Counseling is a private practice mental health and addiction counseling center in Boston, MA. We are currently seeking clinical therapists for full-time positions to work with children, adolescents, adults and families who are struggling with depression, anxiety disorders or substance abuse issues. Please contact our team today to learn more about the exciting opportunities we have available!
1. Maintains HIPAA compliance.
2. Ensures client needs are met.
3. Acts as primary therapist to address mental health/substance abuse issues and overall wellness.
4. Documents all time spent with client in client’s file.
5. Maintains accurate notes and documentation.
6. Evaluates all life function areas, including mental, spiritual, environmental, and living conditions.
7. Leads and/or participates in group and individual therapy sessions.
8. Attends staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
9. Maintains licensing requirements.
10. Records staff notes within 24 hours.
11. Collect Co-Pays/Fees from client
12. Responsible for reporting changes in schedule/availability
13. Responsible for reviewing availability and reserving rooms for scheduled appointments
14. Responsible for maintaining individual malpractice insurance.
15. Other duties as assigned
Through the Forest Counseling FBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.